Home/Our Price List – Turning Ashes into Diamonds
The EverDear & Co. Memorial Diamonds cost includes free shipping, premium gift packaging, producing the Diamond itself, diamond cut and polish service, and Carbon Source Certification. It is our mission to make sure you treasure your new cremation diamond whilst having peace of mind about its quality and authenticity.
EverDear & Co. also offers GIA certification and customised laser inscription. These are optional services at an additional fee in addition to the ashes to diamonds cost. Memorial diamonds cost prices do not include VAT.
Due to the carbon content and other elements in ashes varying from person to person, the colour may vary slightly in a controllable range. This, of course, reflects the uniqueness of each memorial diamond.
EverDear & Co. offers premium-quality memorial diamonds at the best prices.
Above ashes to diamonds price already include: the Memorial Diamonds cost, the Cut and Polish Service, Carbon Source Certification, Free Shipment, and EverDear & Co.’s Premium Gift Packaging.
EverDear & Co. offers the most affordable ashes to diamonds price on the market for cremation diamonds. Our memorial diamonds cost includes our best-price guarantee, and prices start at £395.00 for a 5-point diamond.
The Yellow 0.10 – 0.19 carat option costs just £935.00, the cheapest price on the market.
Our most popular product, Yellow 0.20 – 0.29 carat, is available for only £1,225.00. Again, this is the most competitive rate worldwide.
The order has to be from the same ashes.
To provide every customer the best cost to turn ashes into diamonds, EverDear & Co. also offers considerable discounts. Our ashes into diamonds cost can be reduced for multiple diamonds from the same order:
- 5% discount on the total ashes into diamonds cost for orders of two same colour and size
- 5% discount on the total ashes into diamonds cost for orders of two or more different colour and size
- 8% discount on the total ashes into diamonds cost for orders of three same colour and size
- 10% discount on the total amount for orders of four or more same colour and size
- Price does not include VAT.
- Size and colour may vary to an extent as specified in the order terms and conditions.
- GIA/IGI Certification, Laser Inscription, and Jewellery Setting are optional services and are only available at additional cost.
- Only one discount may be applied per order
Characteristics of diamond and its substitutes
|Chemical Components||Refractive Index||Specific Gravity||Mohs Scale (Hardness)|
|Natural diamonds||C (Carbon)||2.418||3.52||10|
|Memorial diamonds||C (Carbon)||2.418||3.52||10|
|Cubic Zirconia (CZ)||ZrO2||2.16||5.8||8|