How to order
If you intend to order memorial diamonds or would like to get more information on our products, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on our Contact Us page and we will be happy to assist you. Along with sending you our product brochure and order form, we will answer any of your queries within the next 2 to 3 days. Please take note, though, that the entire process can take around seven (7) to eleven (11) months.
The following amount of ashes or hair is required:
|Less Than Or Equal To 0.30 ct (In Total)|
|Ashes||1/3 cup volume or 5 1/3 tbsp or about 2 ounces (50 grams)|
|Hair||1/4 of a cup volume or 4 tbsp or about 0.05 ounce (1 gram)|
|Combination||1/6 cup volume or 2 2/3 tbsp or about 1 ounce (25 grams) ashes and 1/8 of a cup volume or 2 tbsp or about 0.025 ounce (0.5 grams) hair|
50 grams of ashes or 1 gram of hair is required for one diamond or multiple diamonds that amount to less than or equal to 0.30 carats. For an additional $95 you may combine both ashes & hair to make an even more meaningful diamond.
|Greater Than 0.30 ct (In Total)|
|Ashes||2/3 cup volume or 10 2/3 tbsp or about 4 ounces (100 grams)|
|Hair||1/2 cup volume or 8 tbsp or about 0.01 ounce (2 grams)|
|Combination||1/3 cup volume or 5 1/3 tbsp or about 2 ounces (50 grams) ashes and 1/4 cup volume or 4 tbsp or about 0.05 ounce (1 gram) hair|
100 grams of ashes or 2 gram of hair is required for one diamond or multiple diamonds that would be greater than 0.30 carats. For an additional $95 you may combine both ashes & hair to make an even more meaningful diamond.
1. Order Confirmation
- Our Product Brochure will provide insight with regard to our offerings. In addition to that, it is meant to be of assistance to you in choosing your diamond.
- If you are ready to place an order, please download and fill out the order form and send the completed form to email@example.com.
- Once we have received your order form, we will reach out via email with the next steps to complete your order.
- Once we have confirmed your order, please make sure to pack and tightly seal the ashes into a suitable container (ex. zip lock bag) and send it to the address that is provided via email.
- Once we have received the ashes, we will let you know. From this point on, please make the 50% payment within the next seven (7) days. Failing to do so may result in a cancellation of your order.
2. Diamond Production Process
a) Carbon Refinement
- This is the first step of the process. Carbon Refinement requires an analysis of the components coming from the carbon source (ashes or hair). After the analysis is completed, the extraction of pure carbon begins.
b) HPHT Process
- This is the second step of the process. HPHT requires the transformation of the extracted pure color into diamonds under high temperature and high pressure conditions.
- This is the third and final step of the process. In this final stage, the rough diamond is polished into a larger-than-life cremation diamond.
The Diamond Production Process itself takes around six (6) to ten (10) months.
3. Diamond Delivery
- When your diamond is ready, one of customer service representatives will send you a photo via email.
- Before the diamond is shipped, the remaining 50% payment is required.
- Once the balance has been settled, we will ship your diamond to you within the next 7 business days. We will provide you with tracking details so that you may keep an eye out for its delivery.
Please ensure you are familiar with the whole order process before ordering. If you have any questions, please Contact Us and we will be happy to speak with you regarding your order.
Only Royal Mail accepts shipments of ashes. However, a number of other carriers will accept hair. We recommend that you send the materials via the Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Service. Please find more information here.